Submissions Guidelines for the Essay Awards
- Submissions must be made via the website at https://award.sabanciuniv.edu/submityourentryform. E-mail submissions will be dismissed.
- Submissions must be related to the theme of the year.
- Submissions must be unpublished original work. Unpublished working papers that appeared in series (such as NBER, CEPR Working Papers...etc.) or departmental websites are eligible to apply as long as there are not published.
- To be eligible, all coauthors in the submitted papers must be born in or after 1975.
- In case of coauthored submissions, all authors must be eligible to apply.
- Submissions must be in pdf format.
- Submissions must be anonymous. Please eliminate any indications that may help identify the coauthors.
- There are no formatting guidelines in terms of font size, line spacing, etc.
- Submissions must include a short CV of the submitting coauthor.
- Submissions must include a separate title page including the name and contact details of all coauthors, acknowledgements and an abstract of less than 150 words.